These songs were handpicked so that you should have a smile on your face. There is nothing like a happy song that will put a smile on your face
1. “Happy” by Pharrell Williams
This song is all about feeling happy. There is no way you wont have a smile on after hearing this song there is a happy vibe in every note.
2. “Walking On Sunshine” by Katrina and The Waves
After a day of great success this song would be the perfect fit. We all have those day where we feel like we are “walking on sunshine”.
3. “Let’s Go Crazy” by Prince
We all know that feeling where we are so happy that we just wanna go crazy. This is the song for you.
4. “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” by Whitney Houston
Some people may be so overwhelmed with happiness that they just “wanna dance with somebody”.
5. “Don’t Worry Be Happy” by Bobby McFerrin
Usually the thing that comes in the way of happiness is worriness. If you find away to stop worrying you can guarantee happiness is on its way.
6. “All-Star” by Smash Mouth
This was the song used in the movie “Shrek”. In the song it says : “Hey now, you’re an all star”. Who wouldn’t be happy after being called an all star?
7. “Lets Get Loud” By Jennifer Lopez
When you are happy there is no doubt you are gonna “get loud” while jumping for joy.
8. “I Gotta Feeling” The Black Eyed Peas
In this song it says : “I gotta feeling that tonights gonna be a good night”. Most good night starts with that positive mindset that tonight will be the best night of their lives.
9. “Cant Stop the Feeling!” Justin Timberlake
This song is in the movie ‘trolls’. This song is played in the movie after they solved the problem of the story and their happiness is expressed when singing this song.
10. “Good Life” by One Republic
A good life is a happy life make sure to soak up every minute of it. Always keep a smile!
11. “Party In the USA” by Miley Cyrus
If a “Party In The USA” doesn’t make you happy I don’t know what would.
12. “Keep Your Head Up” by Andy Grammer
After a tough day Andy Grammer is here to lighten up the mood and push you to “keep you head up” and be happy
13. “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson (ft. Bruno Mars)
Forget about the words of the song just the beat makes you wanna get up and dance!
14. “Best Day Of My Life” by American Authors
While listening to this song think of the best day of your life there is no doubt you wont jump for joy after that.
15. “Doo-Wop (That Thing)” by Lauren Hill
Just listening to this song puts me in a good mood. Its a taste from the 90’s who wont get a good nostalgic feeling outta that?
16. “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go” by Wham!
This song is about experiencing something great with someone. This should remind you of a fun moment you had with someone.
17. “I’m So Excited” by The Pointer Sisters
Are you looking forward to something? If you are then this is the song for you! It expresses lots of excitement!
18. “Celebration” by Kool and The Gang
If you just wanna celebrate after a great day this is the perfect song for you!
These songs are the best for turning someones frown upside down.
A great “feel-good” instrument is the ukulele, check out easy ukulele songs for beginners and funny ukulele songs.
For more feel-good songs check out songs for your cruise ship playlist.
Hope you enjoyed!